最新网址导航

English 简体中文 繁體中文

靴嘉倪 Mistress Queeny 自我简介 self introduction

[复制链接]
查看3043 | 回复1 | 2023-9-2 00:43:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
我是靴嘉倪。 但对贱狗来说,「主人」或「女王陛下」是你们唯一能用的称呼。 记住了吗?

主人身高175体重112,天生的女王气场,经常穿各种皮革女王装乳胶衣大腿靴。站在你面前一定能给你压迫感,不得不仰视、从而产生莫名其妙自卑、高不可攀的感觉。你的膝盖自觉的慢慢发软,四支无力。直到你降下身段四支着地的一刻才会得到解脱。那就永远在我面前匍匐着吧。

主人手法娴熟,喜欢主奴之间的交流互动性,每一天都是一个全新的我,时而温柔时而严厉。主人在杭州有成熟专业的教室,有十字架、座脸凳、狗笼等专业设备,一定能满足奴们想在主人面前彻底失去人格的心态: 马奴,厕奴,狗奴,atm皆可,不论你是叱咤一方的商界精英,亦或是只手遮天说一不二的公司领导,在靴嘉倪主人面前都只是一只需要驯服的狗。最喜欢你们跪在主人修长锋利的大腿靴下,狗头不能超过主人的膝盖,然后主人慢慢拉下靴子拉链,用混合着皮革味和玉足味的丝足踩着你们的鼻子,让你们记住主人独特的味道,给主人踩到一个无底深渊,这就是你的宿命!

哈哈哈哈,更多玩法请私信主人,带你进入全新的世界,欲仙欲死…

I am Mistress Queeny or Jenny, but that doesn’t really matter to you does it? To you pathetic losers, I am Mistress! I stand 175cm tall without heels.  How many of you can match up to my stature? Anyway, this also doesn’t really matter as you should always be below my kneecaps.

As you can tell from my pictures and video, I love wearing leather and all sorts of thigh-high boots.  When I am dressed up, you will feel weak at the knees and know you are face to face with a Queen whom you don’t deserve to make eye contact with.  So always keep them lowered.  I have my own dungeon, the place where you will scream, and beg for mercy and forgiveness without anyone ever hearing you.  I will whip, torture, ride, and use you as my toilet as I see fit.  I am that powerful. How scary and exciting is that?  I can also be your findom, controlling your income as you only deserve to live the life of a peasant in my presence. Having said all that, I can be a kind and caring Mistress as well.  

Crawl over now. I know you can’t resist. So surrender and know your place in life.

推特/Twitter: jennyqueen712
Instagram : queenytam11
YouTube: @QueenyJenny11
Patreon: QueenyKing

宣传视频:
宣传视频附件备份: queeny_1969x_batwoman_watermarked.mp4 (371.92 MB, 下载次数: 113)
回复

使用道具 举报

Benignonumine | 2023-9-2 15:24:09 | 显示全部楼层
是嘉妮主任啊啊啊啊啊,我好了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则