最新网址导航

English 简体中文 繁體中文

[Raceplay] 【R002】中国猪偷玩高跟被白妈抓现形后羞辱(定制视频)

[复制链接]
查看7821 | 回复0 | 2023-4-1 11:12:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

这次定制raceplay视频非常成功!我写了很长的剧本,白妈几乎抓住了我描写的每一个细节拍了这个视频,拍出来的效果非常棒!主要剧情就是上门修电脑,然后期间偷玩高跟鞋被白妈抓到后踢倒在地,被羞辱和拍下羞耻的舔鞋底视频。

这次的视频我听取大家意见,做了SRT格式字幕文件,一共有两个中文和英文各一个,能单独导入播放器加上字幕,能完全听懂并觉得字幕碍眼的,也可选择不导入字幕。这个视频可以说是非常好的外语学习资料,反复练习听力不仅颅内高潮还能轻松过托福雅思四六级哈

下面是我写的剧本

Hi Goddess,

You are absolutely gorgeous with blonde hair and blue eyes. You turn me on so much and I will drop to my knees immediately if I see you in real life

The scenario I have in mind is that your computer is broken and you call a technician to fix it. The technician is me - 1) an Asian loser with a non-existent dick, 2) a stupid pig in the shape of a human who barely speaks English and has always been drooling for no reason, 3) A weak ch1nk sub who only worships superior tall white goddesses and loves licking their shoes including the bottoms. He enjoys being kicked in the balls and with his ugly face being stepped on by a hot white woman.

The moment he sneaks into your house, you notice something is wrong he always looks at your feet and shoe closet but he is friendly and willing to help you out with the computer issues so you don't complain about his weird behavior too much. Later he said he might need more time like an hour to do the inspection and download a new operating system so he asks you to leave him alone while he does the job. He even makes an inappropriate joke that you are so hot that you distract him from his work.

Finally, you leave him alone and go outside for yoga and even flirt with your boyfriend on the phone. About 30 minutes later you come back to the living room and find out this Asian loser technician is missing! You thought he is in the restroom but when you open the door of your closet, you see this creepy Asian loser sniffing your shoes with one heel hanging on his face and another one in his mouth.

You are shocked and scream "Eww, WTF are you doing with my shoes, loser!“ You immediately kick him off balance and step on his face saying you are going to call the police unless this disgusting Asian loser can let you take a video of him licking the bottom of your shoes for fun. He has no choice but to comply and will be stuck in the rabbit hole deeper and deeper. He also made a confession that he is the "victim" of gorgeous tall white women like you and can do anything to please you including being your human toilet.

You start laughing and say he is one of the most pathetic losers you have ever seen for a long time. Superior hot white women would never even touch a small dick ch1nk loser like him and only want to kick him in the balls brutally before he squirms away like a worm between your legs. You threaten to expose him by sending an embarrassing video to his company if he doesn't pay the loser tax every month to make you happy and let you cuck him in person.

That's what I have for now and please be creative to make a great video for me. The emphasis should be on how superior a white woman is and how inferior and pathetic an Asian ch1nk is. It would be nice to mention china pig/ch1nk/Asian loser/tiny Asian dick/rice dick/ every two or three sentences.

I check out your old posts and I found this one to be very appealing and fits perfectly into the scenario I described above. If you still don't have high heels, you can wear the same stockings as shown in the photo instead.

9.png 1.png 8.png 7.png 6.png 5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png

购买主题 已有 10+ 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 66 元 才能浏览
一期一会,后会无期
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

站长