最新网址导航

English 简体中文 繁體中文

Tutorial for Non-Chinese buyers

[复制链接]
查看1293 | 回复0 | 2023-3-31 16:34:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Good news! Kanhuji forum now supports top-up your account with major credit cards and PayPal from a donation website. If you have lived in China before and have WeChat Pay or Alipay, you can skip the rest of this tutorial and go straight to the top-up page here: 充值入口

Step 1
Go to the Settings page to check your balance and all transactions.

find settings

find settings

check balance

check balance

Step 2
Open the Ko-fi donation website: https://ko-fi.com/kanhuji All single-time donations will be converted into a deposit on the Kanhuji forum!Go to Ko-fi and donate at least $5. If you make a single-time donation of N dollars, you will receive N*7 Chinese Yuan to spend on the Kanhuji forum (The exchange rate may fluctuate between 6 and 7.5). Ensure you use the same email address on Ko-fi and Kanhuji to receive the points.

If you don't receive the reward points in Chinese Yuan after the donation and your balance does not change, please send me an email or DM with your username and a screenshot of your payment. I will verify your payments and top up your account. It usually works fine unless you don't follow my instructions to use the same email address or very unlikely that my website is under attack.

kofi

kofi

Step 3
Spend your money on the content by clicking the buy button. The paid content will show up after you make the payment and there should be more than one download link to the video or content in other media forms.

buy content

buy content

Step 4
Enjoy the content and come back to buy more!
Contact me by email if you have any questions: support [at] kanhuji [dot] com

一期一会,后会无期
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则