最新网址导航

English 简体中文 繁體中文

Tutorial for Non-Chinese Content Creators

[复制链接]
查看1146 | 回复0 | 2023-3-31 00:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Hello, everyone is welcome here and I really hope there will be more diversity even though this is mainly a Chinese-speaking femdom community. If you cannot read Chinese, you can still turn on the built-in webpage translator and read everything without any language barriers at all!

Step 1:
Navigate to your own panel and open a new draft to edit. There are many different kinds of posts to choose from and remember to only choose the first option unless you want to do a poll or something else.

You can actually post on any panel or sub-panel but by default a post won't be published until the admins or moderators approve it and will be moved to the right panel if you post it in the wrong place. Please have some patience or DM the admins and ask them to approve it as soon as possible.

find_post_button.jpg

Step 2:
Upload text, pictures, and videos to both the free preview section and the pay-per-view section. Most of the common file formats are supported including mp4, pdf, txt, zip, mp3, etc.

It's highly recommended to add another download link from your own cloud drive as a backup in case my storage server is down. Remember many of the popular cloud drives such as Google Drive are not available in mainland China but the majority of your customers are from mainland China. Some of the users have VPN to bypass the limitation but some of them don't. I recommend using European cloud storage company PCloud and the price is good that you get lifetime 2TB for only $400 while the same amount of money will only last for two years on Google Drive.

If you don't have extra cloud drive to share download links, you can also send me your content via https://send.kanhuji.eu, all uploaded files will be saved for 7 days and then deleted. I will back up your content in my personal cloud drive once I download your content and add one more download link to your post beside the forum attachments.

upload_attachment.jpg upload_attachment2.jpg upload_attachment3.jpg insert_attachment.jpg

Two ways to add preview content
Method 1: Manually type enclosing tags [freee] [/freee] (change the word "freee" to "free" in your post because I have to escape the tags here), everything you write inside the tags is for preview while the rest outside the tags can only be viewed after the content is paid to be unlocked.
Method 2: Click the button in the following picture and enter the free preview content in the box. After you click the submit button, it will generate the text wrapped in tags.

add_preview_content

add_preview_content

Optionally, you can also insert your own video link but you have to make sure it is a direct link and playable in the browser.
embed_video.jpg

Step 3:
Set a price and submit the post for admins to review. Once the post is approved, you are good to go and monetize your content
When your post is under review, you can still make some changes to your post and re-submit it. The edit button is at the bottom-left area of your post.
enter_code.jpg

end_result

end_result
edit_again.png

Step 4:
Don't know where to check your earnings and who buys your content? You are in the right place Every purchase of your content will trigger a notification as shown in the first picture below and you can also click "Points" to enter the transaction page to see all of your transactions. "Points Withdrawal" tab in the same page is where you initiate a withdrawal request.

kanhuji_notification.png kanhuji_points.png transaction_page.png

一期一会,后会无期
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则